Re: [Evolution] Forward filter and multiple mail forward

On Thu, 2002-08-15 at 06:09, Not Zed wrote:
On Thu, 2002-08-15 at 17:56, Pierre Naude wrote:

2. Is there a way of selecting multiple mails from a folder, and
forwarding them in 1 go, as opposed to forwarding the mails one by one?
I would think that the best way to approach this would be to send the
mails as attachments to a single mail.

i thought it did this.  put them in a digest?

I know that in the development version selecting multiple messages then
hitting forward will make a digest and forward it.  I don't remember
what happens in 1.0.x

--Larry