Re: [Evolution] upgrading

It shouldn't need any work at all if all of the files are in the
evolution directory.  It should be transparently backward compatible
between those versions.

On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 20:35, Balaji N wrote:
Hi,
I am new to this list.
I use RHL7.2 with Ximian Evolution 1.0.3 . I am upgrading to RHL7.3.

Could any one point me the procedure to import my
mails/contacts/filters/virtual folders from my earlier Evolution to the
current.

The intelligent exporter doesnt detect my old settings. Is importing one
folder at a time is the only solution.

Any pointer / help appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Balaji