Re: [Evolution] 8/5 snapshot: one dead account blocks another's outbounds

Personally i disagree, if yfou want this, install a local smpt server
and have it handle this.

On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 07:44, Kenneth Porter wrote:
On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 14:35, Kenneth Porter wrote:
I've now got 3 messages in my outbox, 2 waiting for a SMTP server to
come back up, and one to go to a known-up SMTP server. It apppears that
the failure of the first server prevents evo from processing pending
outbox entries for other servers. This message goes through a 3rd
server, and I'm expecting it to also get queued in the outbox and not
sent because of the unrelated downed server.

As expected, my message was blocked. I moved the two blocking messages
to another folder temporarily, hit Send/Receive, and the messages going
through up servers were sent successfully. So the queue-runner for the
outbox needs to be made account-aware so that it continues to try to
send messages for accounts that are not failing.