Re: [Evolution] Evolution's Fischer Price fonts

On Sun, 2002-08-11 at 10:51, Scott Bronson wrote:
Hello.  Is there any way I can get the Folders list and the
message list to use a smaller font?  That gigantic font makes
me feel like I'm using a Sony "My First Mail Reader"...

I've posted a screen shot at

Also, is there any way I can reduce the font used for the menu
bar?  Everything feels like it's 30% too big.

use a different theme, or check the gtkrc settings - this is a gtk

Clearly Gnome developers all use gigantic monitors...

Thanks very much,

    - Scott