Re: [Evolution] text of replied messages in 'normal' format

On Sun, 2002-08-11 at 21:24, Mertens Bram wrote:
Hi,

Whenever I reply to an e-mail the text of the original sender is marked
as 'preformat' and word-wrapping isn't applied.
So I have to select each paragraph and select 'normal' from the
drop-down list. Selecting multiple paragraphs doesn't seem to work -
perhaps because the "on date person x wrote:" line and my sig are
already in normal format?

This is in plain text messages, I don't send HTML mails.

Is this normal behaviour, can I change this somewhere?

yes, no.

1.2 addresses this isue, i believe

I found an option that allows you to choose the style of forwarded
messages but that's not what I'm looking for.

TIA,
--
 #            Mertens Bram "M8ram"  <bram-mertens linux be>            #
 #     Registered [Red Hat] Linux User # 249103 since Octobre 2000     #