[Evolution] Debian support issues

Could any of the Ximian people reading this list provide suitable instructions
for upgrading a Debian box to Woody, without ending up with all Ximian packages
being overwritten by standard Gnome releases from the Debian Project?

What I would need is essentialy the appropriate data for /etc/apt/preferences.

I know this issue was brought up when the freeze was announced at the start of
summer, but there hasn't been yet any authoritative answer by any Ximian staff.

Now that Woody has been out for a few weeks, an answer would be appropriate.

--
Martin-Éric Racine, Espoo, Finland.
http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/