Re: [Evolution] (CVS) No Mail Notification for New User

Followup.  I replaced the "created from scratch" evolution directory.
Verified that no sound was played when email arrived.  Backed-up the
config.xmldb file and replaced it with the one from my "old" evolution
directory where sound notification worked... and sound notification
worked.  It is definitely an issue localized with the config.xmldb file.

Now if I knew how to decode the xmldb strings, I would continue
debugging.