Re: [Evolution] Playing a sound when new messages arrive

This is only doable in CVS.

Jeff

On Mon, 2002-08-05 at 16:29, Nick Jennings wrote:
Hi,

 Been using a little WindowMaker dockapp called 'wmbiff' to play a
little sound when new messages arrive. I thought I could easily have
evolution do this from now on (since I've switched to it) however the
filters don't seem to have an option to play a sound. How do I go about
setting this up in evolution? (If there is even a way to do it).

Using v1.0.7

--
 Nick Jennings
 Technical Services Engineer