Re: [Evolution] STARTTLS/ Saving certificate?

On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 12:57, Oliver Sturm wrote:
Hi!

The CVS version is now able to work with my mail server that uses
STARTTLS for encryption. Every time I send mail, a dialog pops up
showing the details of the certificate. Can I do something to save the
certificate on the local system, so I'm not asked all the time?

clicking the OK button saves it to the Mozilla nss3 cert7.db file but
apparently there is a bug in the mozilla code because they do NOT get
saved.

I haven't had time to dive into the nss3 source code yet so I don't know
where the problem is.

if anyone is interested, get a tarball of (or cvs checkout) the mozilla
tree and start digging in mozilla/security/nss

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.