Re: [Evolution] Problems with reminders and filters

On Thu, 2002-08-01 at 05:08, Jarosław Nozderko wrote:
Evolution 1.0.8
OS:       RedHat 7.3/x86
Unfortunately, I still have the following problems:

- it seems there is something wrong with alarms. When
  I set simple Display alarm (a popup window) to appear
  at the given time, it doesn't work. Instead, it appears,
  for example, next day or at some random (apparently)
  time,

This still happens to me with the 1.1.0.99 development snapshots, so
it's not fixed.  It's so obviously broken I haven't bothered to mention
it or check the bug reports.  I'm sure there's one somewhere ;)

That's OK, I sync Evolution with my Palm and the Palm never fails to
remind me.

--
This message was created in a Microsoft-free computing environment.