Re: [Evolution] Delete from server when expunged in client...

On Thu, 2002-08-01 at 10:58, Nick Jennings wrote:
Hello,

 I'm just getting used to evolution (switching from mutt due to company
contact management needs) and I really am very please with it. It's
increased immensely in stability since 1.0.0

 I'd like to be able to use it as a pop client and save messages on
server by default, but then when I delete a message in my client (or
expunge, it really doesn't matter which to me) I'd like that message
to then be deleted from the server (to help conserve space on the
server).

 I see this is a common option in most Outlook versions.. Is this
supported in Evolution? Or are there plans to support it soon?

No and no.  Use IMAP if you want this.

Already discussed to death, see archives.