Re: [Evolution] IMAP glitches

On Tue, 2002-04-30 at 01:29, Chris Petersen wrote:
I use an IMAP connection to connect to my local machine because maildir
format was not originally supported particularly well (detected subfolders
merely as root folders with longer names - ie .Lists.Evolution instead of
Lists->Evolution)..  Anyway, this aside (as I've already mentioned it and

That might depend on how the server is storing the folders.  If its
using '.'s, as some imap servers do, evolution is just going to list
them as top level folders.  If the maildir tree is represented using
multiple subdirectories, then it should work.

the '.' error was for maildirs, not for imap (imap displays correctly).
Anyway, as I said, this may have been fixed - I haven't tested it in a few
versions.

Yes, I know.  Thats exactly what I meant.

Read it again if you're in doubt.