Re: [Evolution] Trouble with SSL IMAP

Here's the config.xmldb, the server is steward.interdimensions.com. I can
access it fine with pine, so I don't think that it's a server problem, per
se...

Lukasz

On 22 Apr 2002, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

As NotZed and I were just talking about on IRC, it seems to be a
gethostbyname_r error code. Not sure why it would be getting an error
there unless it is a libc bug (or the server really is down or
whatever).

what is the hostname of the server? What does the config.xmldb file have
as the setting? (it will be hex encoded so don't worry about not being
able to actually read it, just paste and we'll figure it out).

Jeff