[Evolution] Stripping .sig's in replies

There was recently a discussion on the RedHat Enigma list about how
``decent'' mail clients automatically strip everything after the ``-- ''
that marks the signature when replying to a message. Evolution kindly
puts the correct marker in, but doesn't seem to strip the .sig in
replies. Or am I missing a switch or something?
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- s-luppescu uchicago edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR