Re: [Evolution] weired scrollbar behaviour

when reading mails in the preview pane of the
mailer I have the following problem. when I
use the scrollbar to scroll down the current view
one page by clicking into the empty space in
the scrollbar, sometimes it moves one whole page,
sometimes only half a page.

If the focus is in the message list, it scrolls by full pages, if it's
in the preview pane, it scrolls by half pages. Yes, this is probably a
bug.

this does not work for me. when I select a message from the message
list by clicking on it, the message list should have the focus.
when I then use the scrollbar in the preview pane, the message
scrolls by half a page only. at the moment I can not get it to
scroll a whole page. maybe, when I switch on my computer tomorrow,
it will scroll a whole page all the time, and I can not get it
to scroll a half page.  :-(

or maybe the preview pane gets the focus, when I click into the
scrollbar? but then I never could scroll by a whole page - really
weired for me...

regards
-stefan-

Dipl. Inf. (FH) Stefan Palme

email: kleiner77 gmx net
phon:  +49 341 3910484
fax:   +49 1212 517956219
mobil: +49 178 8426165

Key fingerprint = 1BA7 D217 36A1 534C A5AD  F18A E2D1 488A E904 F9EC