Re: [Evolution] Question about handling PGP messages

Its probably a known issue, and may take a while to get fixed.

On Fri, 2002-04-12 at 00:34, Paul Merlin wrote:
Hi all,
I got a little problem with PGP messages.
Mails from people using gpg on a linux system are working nice,
decrypting works & i got a nice lock displaying info about it.
But when receiving a mail from a friend using PGP 7.03 on a windows box,
i just got the mail plaintext & crypted... i have to export the file &
decrypt it "manually" with GPA.
Does anybody got the same pb here or has a tips for me ? ;)

Thanx in advance

Paul.