Re: [Evolution] Threaded message sort

On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 18:53, Janus Christensen wrote:
To me it makes perfect sense, and I have posted to the list about this
too in past.

Great!  I'm not the only one. :)

Furthermore I think there should be shortcuts for going to the next
email in the current thread, ie. the thread that the currently displayed
message belongs to. If the current thread contains no more unread
emails, this shortcut should advance to the next unread email in the

Does this sound completely bone headed?

I've been using n, b and f for that -- it works well when I remember the
keystrokes. :)