Re: [Evolution] Cutting and pasting email meesages

On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 12:18, Eddie wrote:
However I find it annoying not being able to cut and paste opened
emails. The only way that I have found that this can be achieved is to
cut from the displayed window when the email is highlighted but not been
opened.

Can't help you there, this works fine for me in 1.0.2.

There is a further problem that I have encountered. For some reason when
clicking on the in box the whole of the screen is taken up with details
of messages with no space for displaying to content of the message. Not
able to slide up the bottom of the display area  - so I can not do a cut
and paste.

This I can solve for you though, go to the 'View' menu and make sure
there is a checkmark next to 'Preview Pane'.

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles redhat com
Senior System Architect