[Evolution] Connector source option

Hey all.

I've just managed to build Evolution 1.0.3 from the ports collection of
FreeBSD (4.4-RELEASE). With this version, I intended to get the Ximian
Connector working (licensed and all) so that I could migrate my
corporate mail account with our Exchange Server.

Now that I've finally got 1.0.3 running on FreeBSD, that goal is almost
in reach, but for this one small caveat.

The Connector seems to only be available via Red Carpet. I was kind of
hoping I could compile it from source. Is this option possible?

If I can get the Connector installed, I fully intend on purchasing a
License for it's use.

--
Fred Chagnon
fred minix ca