[Evolution] Outgoing server unchangable after "send later"

I recently switched my laptop over to using a wireless card. In the
process I found that I needed to use a different SMTP server, because
Evolution was giving me errors when I tried to send.

I chose "send later" on the messages I wanted to send, then figured out
what server I needed to use and selected it. However the messages still
wouldn't send. I think this is because the mail was still being sent to
the server I had setup when I said "send later".

This seams like buggy behavior to me. If others agree, I'll file a bug
report.

--Ben