Re: [Evolution] Double Clicking on Task Kills Mouse Buttons

Almost 100% certain that has been filed.
Luis

On Fri, 2001-09-28 at 08:54, James Harrison wrote:
All,

When I double click on a Task in the Calendar view my mouse buttons
cease to function.  I have to use the keyboard to move to go to an
alternate view port get to a shell and run killev.

FYI its a M$ Intellimouse with the wheel.

RH 7.1 with latest Ximian RC updates.
--
James Harrison RHCE, CCNA
WAN Engineer