Re: [Evolution] Using Contacts to send mail

On Tue, 2001-09-25 at 17:28, Joe Barnett wrote:
When I reply to someone in my addressbook, and click 'send',
evolution tells me that there are no recipients entered.

This is Evolution 0.13 (Beta 3), installed by the .deb package
in debian SID distribution

This was a bug that was fixed several weeks ago.  You'll have to either
update to a newer .deb or if you can't find one compile from tarball or
CVS.  The workaround is to erase the address and re-enter it.

Dan

thanks,
Joe