Re: [Evolution] evolution forgetting POP passwords between mail checks?

I've seen this too.  I'd prefer it to remember passwords as long as it's
running rather than just for one download...maybe for people who prefer
it the other way there could be a setting for "Forget password between
downloads."

Brady

For the past 2 snapshots that I have installed, every time Evolution checks
my POP mail (2 different accounts) it always asks for my passwords.  I can
put in my password, it checks the mail.  I then hit "Send/Receive" and it
asks me again.  Any one else see this problem?  Any suggestions on a
solution?

Thanks,
    RichR