From: evolution-admin ximian com [mailto:evolution-admin ximian com]On
Behalf Of Jeffrey Stedfast
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 12:29 PM
To: kevyn
Subject: RE: [Evolution] telling evolution not to download
alreadydownloadedmessages

Is there a file called ~/evolution/config/cache-pop* where * matches the
url of your pop account?

Jeff

On Mon, 2001-09-24 at 15:17, kevyn wrote:
Jeffrey,

The directory  (~/evolution/config) is there already.

-Kevyn

I want to leave my messages on the server.  However, when I went and
check for messages, I see the same message downloaded again.

1.  Is there a way to setup Evolution to NOT download messages that's
already downloaded?

mkdir ~/evolution/config