[Evolution] 2001.09.24 Folders Message Count Continued Problems

I'm still having problems with folder counts with the 9/24 0.14.99
snapshot. Sometimes, folder counts are not updated at all (this has
happened on my main Inbox) and sometimes, after reading the mail
messages in a given folder, the counts are not updated. My "Evolution"
mailing list folder currently shows 9 new messages but I've read and
deleted them all.

I'm running RH7.1/Ximian Gnome. Is this working for anyone else?

tjb