Re: [Evolution] AddInfo: since evo 0.13 (ftp and cvs) I cant write mails anymore

Hi again,

Sorry that I don't shut up, but my problem persists. I have now recompiled the following packages in the order below with the configure options noted below too :

oaf-0.6.6
./configure  --prefix=/opt/gnome --with-gnu-ld
bonobo-1.0.8
./configure  --prefix=/opt/gnome --with-gnu-ld
gal-0.11.2
./configure  --prefix=/opt/gnome --with-gnu-ld
gconf-1.0.4
./configure  --prefix=/opt/gnome --with-gnu-ld
gtkhtml-0.12.0
./configure --prefix=/opt/gnome --with-gnu-ld --with-bonobo --with-gconf --enable-shlib-factory
evolution-0.13
./configure --sysconfdir=/opt/gnome/etc --with-gnome=/opt/gnome --prefix=/opt/gnome --with-db3=/opt/db3

I have checked the installed libs (gtkhtml,oaf,bonobo) that they are linked against the recent version with ldd and yes they are. Then I have even rebooted my machine. Still I can't write mails. Evolution refuses to use my gtkhtml. Do you can think of any idea to verify that the components work (specially gtkhtml). Further can you update configure that it checks for the right versions of the dependencies and update this in the README too. I am really willing to help to nail this down, if you can give some advise what else to try.

Stefan
--

 < W E B M A C H E R >
EDV+INTERNETSERVICE GMBH