Re: [Evolution] Make error: calendar/gui/component-factory.c

I did that. I also had to take out the boolean parameters since gnome_vfs_uri_new takes only one parameter. Anyway, Evolution compiles.

But I can't create any new folders...

Ujwal

On Fri, 2001-09-21 at 13:26, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Fri, 2001-09-21 at 21:39, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
> The latest anoncvs version does not build:
>
> calendar/gui/component-factory.c is including
> /usr/include/libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-private-utils.h which in turn
> includes gnome-vfs-process.h which does not exist. Ettore's header in
> /usr/include/libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-private-utils.h says that
> gnome-vfs-private-utils.h file should not be used outside gnome-vfs.

yes, that's been fixed today on CVS, so you may need to wait until
anoncvs syncs up. Anyway, you can fix it yourself by just removing that
include and replacing all calls to gnome_vfs_uri_new_private with
gnome_vfs_uri_new.

cheers