Re: [Evolution] configuring IMAP folder directory

Oh yea, and you'll probably want to tell Evo to only list subscribed
folders (I think that's the default?)

Jeff

On Fri, 2001-09-21 at 16:03, Sidney Markowitz wrote:
I have installed Evloution beta 3.

I run IMAP2000 on a server. My IMAP folders are kept in my home
directory on the server under ~/Mail. I configure most IMAP clients by
specifying the server name and specifying Mail for the server's IMAP
directory.

The Evolution configuration seems to have no place to enter the
directory name. When I try to list folders, it tries to get everything
in my entire home directory tree and crashes.

I found a reference to this problem in the July 2000 archives of this
mailing list. In that message someone said he added "/Mail" after the
server name and it worked, but the response said that the problem was
about to be fixed and now that syntax does not work.

So how do I specify a directory for the IMAP server?

  -- sidney
     sidney sidney com