[no subject]

Maybe have it in the "Help"... then "Debug Mode"  something like
that... or from commandline switch that would activate this mode?

sorry if this has nothing to do with evolution.

-Kevyn

--- "Rory D. Hudson" <rory zumiez com> wrote:
Ok let me try to clarify what seemed to create the problem and what
currently is the problem.

I was working in Contacts, and I needed to create a category to
assign
to a particular contact.  So I went into the Edit Master Category
List
area and I added a category titled Stores.  However, when I did
this the
machine appeared to lock up.  I then did a killev, upon restarting
Evolution everything appeared to work fine, e-mail,
calendar.....But
when I go into my Contacts and then try to move back to e-mail or
Calendar, Evolution switches to what I selected but locks up and in
the
upper right hand corner there is a item that says the number of
cards
that are in my Contacts.  It appears to me that something is
causing the
Contacts not to totally terminate itself.  Any ideas?  I am
desperate to
get this fixed, please let me know, and thanks for your help.

Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.