[Evolution] no Folder metadata at startup of evo after update to the latest snap

this is my first real problem evo eating emails, since I use it since 0.10
Starting form a shell it says no Folder metadata in
/home/steffen/evolution/local/Outbox , Evolution, Deka and other subfolders I created. BTW I'm using
Red Hat Linux 7.1 with Ximian 1.4 gnome fully red carpettet wherever

Could anyone out there tell me where this comes from and how can I come
across that.

Thank you for your help.