[Evolution] Solaris Red Carpet's Evolution Problem

Hi,

I'm running Evolution 0.13 on ximian gnome 1.4 for
solaris(updated today). Everytime I start evolution I get this error for
every mail folder:

Error while 'Registering'file:///usr/home/kconger/evolution/local/Inbox":
Could not open file '/usr/home/kconger/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox':
Error 0

I checked and the file is there and its permissions are fine. After
updating today I did an oaf-slay and deleted ~/evolution and
~/.gnome/evolution-mail-component. I even created a new user and started
evolution and it did the same.

Does anyone else running this on Solaris have this problem? Can anyone
point me in the right direction to do further troubleshooting?

My machine info:
Ultra 5 Sparc
Solaris 8
UFS Filesystem
Ximian Gnome 1.4 w/ all packages and updates installed as of writing this.

In its current state its pretty unusable for me on Solaris. At home on my
linux machine I have been using it as my only mail client for a few months
now. Thanks again to XImian for such a great piece of software.

Thanks in Advance!

|Keith Conger
|Unix Engineer
|AppliedTheory
|kconger appliedtheory com
+------+System Info+------+
SunOS metroid 5.8 sun4u
  9:55am  up 13 day(s), 19:24,  1 user,  load average: 0.63, 0.52, 0.48