[Evolution] Can't right-click tool bar

Can't right-click the main tool bar to select icon only (my preference).
At first I thought this might have something to do with some gnomecc
settings (I like to remove icons from menus and buttons and remove
bevels and grippies -- you know, an elegant, minimalist look), but found
that I can still right-click and get the "look" menu on the composer
window.

The main window doesn't recognize the right click, and neither does a
"reader" window (when you double click a message it it opens in its own
window).

Other's experiencing this?  Should I file a bug?

Keith