Re: [Evolution] Palm

Hi,

Well once you have it built and installed, goto the gnome control-center,
then go to pilot conduits. In there you should see a few coduits that are
labeled with a capital E in front of it. ie. EtoDo, EAddress. You also
have to have your pilot set up correctly in the contol center. I'm doing
this on Mandrake 8.1(cooker) with a Palm Vx and have had no problems
or glitches pop up. I'd like to say the Evolution is what Linux has needed
for the desktop for awhile, its great piece of software.

Hope this Helps!

|Keith Conger
|Unix Engineer
|AppliedTheory
|(315)453-2912 x5813
|kconger appliedtheory com
+------+System Info+------+
SunOS metroid 5.8 sun4u
  8:05am  up 12 day(s), 17:34,  1 user,  load average: 0.29, 0.36, 0.38