Re: [Evolution] Shortcuts and Folders List Not Showing Number of New Messages

Please forgive me when I ask, who cares?  Those numbers have NEVER been
accurate anyway.  Then again, maybe they've almost got some of those
bugs with updating new messages counts fixed so this could be a good
sign.

OK, I'm not _totally_ serious, but I am really frustrated.  Of course
this is a bug, but personally I'd rather have no counts at all than ones
that are inaccurate and therefore meaningless.  I have always had to go
checking every folder when new mail arrives, anyway.

But FWIW this bug been reported a few times in the last day or two.

--Eric