Re: [Evolution] Odd 'Reply' Behavior

I am also experiencing this.  If I focus the curosor on the 'To' field
and hit the backspace key for the last letter it will pop up the address
book choices to click.  This has proven quicker then going all the way
back to the address book.  But yes, I'm getting the same thing.  This
doesn't happen when the addresses in the 'Cc' field are in the address
book, though.

I haven't observed the second behavior (yet).

(Mandrake 8.0 on linux SMP w/ gnome 1.4 + enlightenment, evo 0.13)

-lee