Re: [Evolution] How to unsubscribe

Raymond,

You can visit the maillist web site listed at the bottom of every
mailing list message (look at the bottom of this msg) and unsubscribe
from there.  If you use the web site, there's an option to temporarily
stop delivery, instead of unsubscribing, so that you can start it up
again once you get back.

Alternatively, I think you can send a message to
evolution-request ximian com with a subject of "help" to get
instructions mailed to you.

Ricardo