Re: [Evolution] Re-opening attachments: bug 9063

Doh. Didn't notice you'd been the one to file it :)
Luis

On Thu, 2001-09-06 at 13:48, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
I have filed bug 9063 that describes a problem with re-opening
attachments in external viewers. Say for example I want to open
PowerPoint document in StarOffice. I can open it the first time. But if
I close the document in StarOffice and attempt to re-open it from
Evolution, I get an error that says:

Could not create temporary directory: File exists

In fact, I can't open any attachment in any other mail after that once I
open and close the first attachment.

I have to quit and restart evolution to be able to open the attachment
again.

Ujwal

--
Luis Villa