[Evolution] Lastest Snap of Evo will not allow me to click on completed tasks.

Seems  the latest snap shot from red-carpet will not allow me to mouse
click on completed tasks.  I can right click and check them off.
Thought maybe this is related to the double clicking of viewing a
message also that I seen posted. I usually do not report these types of
things because they get fixes so quickly when a new snap comes out.
Scott