Re: [Evolution] PGP sign

On Wed, 2001-09-05 at 10:51, Diego Restrepo wrote:
Hi

After install the latest snapshot avalaible through red-carpet
(2001-08-30) )the composer opens by default with Security -> PGP Sign
switched on, and therefore an error appear when I try to send the mail.
Every time I need to desactivate this option in order to send my
messagge. Is there any way to switch off the PGP Sign by default?. Is
this a bug ar is the expected behaviour?

Look in Mail Settings, Security under each account you have set up.

Dan

Thanks in advance

Diego Restrepo