Re: [Evolution] viewing text in a larger typeface?

Woo Hoo

I was positive I had done something 'wrong' with this line in my
XF86Config-4 file
  Option      "ZAxisMapping"    "4 5"

My 'problem' was I was not looking a few lines up. I had
  Option      "Protocol"     "PS/2"
I now have
  Option      "Protocol"     "IMPS/2"

and all is scrolling well!!!

Dell RH 7.0
Logitech Mouseman Wheel
XFree86 4.0.2

Is there a good place to ask general Linux/Gnome/Evolution questions
that are not Ximian/Evolution specific?

Yes. Here...

Thanks all

Gary

I have a mouse wheel. I can't convince my system that it's more than the
middle button. :-)