Re: [Evolution] Calendar -> New Appointment creates an "all day" by default

On Tue, 2001-09-04 at 07:58, Steve Fox wrote:
On Tue, 2001-09-04 at 02:52, Thomas Emmel wrote:
I think that depends on where you open a new appointment!
If it is opened in the month-view or week-view that would be the natural
way,
if you open it in the day-view and you are over the "hour-section" (not
on top of the table) that behaviour is a bug...
But I will concern to you that it should be more flexible...

This was on the month view. But if a month view always creates all day
appointments (which I think is bad), then I shouldn't see that second
option to create an all day appointment. Kind of redundant.

By some bizarre coincidence I noticed this 5 minutes ago and added it
to bugzilla, just before reading your mail. Bug #8892.

I want to make the first option create an ordinary event, say with a
default time of 9:00 to 9:30.

Thanks,

Damon