Re: [Evolution] Crossover plugin

A similar problem was reported in IRC last week. Their report was
similar- works in nautilus, but not in evo. I suggested they test it in
galeon- it failed there as well. I'm completely unfamiliar with
gnome-vfs, but it looks like (since it fails under galeon and evolution)
the problem may be on their end. I believe this was filed against the
codeweavers bugzilla, BTW, so you may want to look there.
Luis