Re: [Evolution] Seg faults in latest snapshot

That should be fixed in CVS this morning.

On Wed, 2001-10-31 at 12:39, Ron Menelli wrote:
I just installed RedHat 7.2 and was able to get the latest Evo snapshot
using Red Carpet. Before that, I was using Beta 0.15 on Mandrake 8.1.
I've kept the contents of my evolution directory from my previous

With this new version, when I view certain messages Evo seg faults. Is
there any workaround for this? I've submitted a bug report.

-Ron Menelli
ron rsol com