[Evolution] Releas Candidate 1 totally broken

Hi,

I'm using RH 7.1. My Window Manager is sawfish.
I have just finished download the actual snapshot via red-carpet.

First evo didn't started at all.
After quiting my session and clearing my /tmp and ~/.gconf* dirs evo went up, calling itself RC1 and cleared all my calendar and task entry's complaining, that no Calendar entrys could be merged to tasks or something like that.

After restoring from backup (yeah - I do have one and a special before every new evo snapshot :-) the UI was partly freezing. Switching workspaces did help only a little.

To make a long story short: RC1 is not useable for me - I guess, I have to wait for the next snapshot...

so long

Robert