[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] unkonown attachment

evolution-hackers is for discussion of the code. Send general questions
and bug reports to "evolution ximian com".

I have noticed that when I get a jpg attachment it shows up s unknown

It is set up properly in gnome so how are the associations set up in
eveolution

"shows up as unknown" meaning what exactly?

If it's actually a jpeg file, or even has a ".jpg" or ".jpeg" extension,
it ought to recognize it and let you display it inline.

-- Dan