Re: [Evolution] one other thing

On Sun, 2001-10-28 at 00:50, Luis Villa wrote:
/Please/ enter reports in the bugzilla when you find them. That greatly
increases the odds they'll be usable and dealt with.

http://bugzilla.ximian.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Evolution

is that link again :)

I would, except that both Galeon and Mozilla are seriusly broken with
RedHat 7.2 - they won't even start up...  Evolution, however, works just
fine.  No Palm synchronization though - it seems that there's a problem
accessing the Palm (and my printer won't do a thing no matter what I
do!) - everything was working fine under RH 7.1...

        .../Ed
--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts ewilts org