Re: [Evolution] trash update

Yeah it saves memory by not creating the virtual (virtual) trash
folder until it is opened.

(sorry if this ends up on the list twice)

possibly stupid question:

the trash here only seems to work when I go to access it.  once I've
used the folder for the rest of the session the trash keeps on updating
itself (the counter changes in the folder list).  is this the intended
behavior?

if I have deleted messages but I haven't entered the trash directory the
trash counter isn't updated.

using anoncvs from last night.

cheers,
chris