[Evolution] filters

Hi,

I have a filter that assigns a color (does not do anything else). I have
other filters, that move mails to other folders.

When I download my mail, only the filters that move the mail are used,
not the one that assigns a color. If I select mails and apply filters
manually (right click menu), then the color is applied correctly.

In some previous release (I am using 0.15) the color asigning filter
worked too, but not now. Have I to change something or is it a bug?

Thanks,

attila