Re: [Evolution] open pop sessions errors

I should clarify, that I am unable to check my email when I get this
error msg. This doesn't happen with any other clients including Kmail
and Outlook. I spoke with the webhost and they run linux and sendmail
for their mail servers. I hope I'm not alone.

Seth