[Evolution] No Development Warning

Somebody asked, deleted the email so I don't remember who.....

I did the following to eliminate the "Evolution is a development" window
that pops up.

Create an executable script in you $PATH, which looks like:
---- start ----
export EVOLVE_ME_HARDER=1
exec evolution
----  end  ----
Set your desktop icon or menu entry to execute that script instead of
"evolution".

If you start Evolution from the command line, just set that shell
variable in your window before running Evolution -- or execute the
script.

Thanks to the developers, setting that environment variable will
suppress the dialog.

--
TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger

Our mission is to authoritatively promote timely methods of
empowerment so that we may endeavor to collaboratively supply
inexpensive opportunities to exceed customer expectations